Using our innovation analytics software platform, we investigated companies, markets, technologies, and experts in the area of “Sustainable Chemistry”.
You can download the full case study as a PDF by clicking here. Here is a short summary of what we found:
- Relatively large number of recent VC investments.
- Substantial public R&D funding of SMEs in sustainable chemistry.
- Strong increase in Scientific Publications, starting in late 2013.
- Only moderate coverage of the topic in Industry and Technology News.
- China is a powerhouse in sustainable chemistry patents.
Also published on Medium.